Tuesday 14 October 2014

Christmas Card In A Box

I have a somewhat whimsical Card In A Box for you today. I started this project last year, but put it aside as it needed something else. With the release of the Holiday Catalogue by Stampin' Up!, I found just what I was looking for in the "Holiday Home" stamp set and matching framelits. 
 
 
You might recognize the lovely snowflakes from last year's Holiday Catalogue, and altho' the proportions are not correct, I do like the end product.


 This is how the card looks when it arrives in it's envelope. Flat, but creating a cute Christmas scene. Open it up and ......



you get a nice display to go on the mantel. 
It is a little hard to see all the details so I have a close up photo for you to see all the little extra glittery bits.



Hope you like it and get some inspiration to create your own Christmas scenes.
 The houses have been coloured with Stampin' Up! Blendabilities - the new alcohol markers that give a beautiful smooth application of colour whilst allowing for gradation of colour and shading. If you haven't tried them yet you should - they are brilliant. 

Until Next Time...


 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Ann, it is beautiful.
    Rene from OZ xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it...so pretty!:-) chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you make that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why doesn't anyone show how to make these????

    ReplyDelete
  5. what would you like! Thanks for your hardwork.
    Dating Coach For men

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.